Ages: 4-5 yrs
Eligible for CSC Discount: No
Location: Classroom TBA,
Consent Form: Dolphin Kids 2019
The future is here and it’s all about being smart, strong, and happy! Help your camper become future-ready during this fun-filled week.
In this program, students will learn:
- The key future-ready skills of innovation, social connection, and resilience.
- How to create, explore, and build through various creative play activities that foster imagination, cooperation, and innovation.
- Deep breathing, attention training, and mindfulness practices to build resilience and a positive “growth” mindset.
- School readiness skills such as: active listening, communication, and collaboration, through storytelling, musical expression, and art-based activities.
This is a great program for young leaders who want to develop important school readiness and life skills in a fun, hands-on learning environment!
Curriculum is based on Dolphin Kids™ P.O.D. philosophy, backed by the latest neuroscience and designed by Dr. Shimi Kang and a team of highly qualified education, mental health and child development specialists:
- The PLAY mindset of innovation through brainstorming, critical thinking challenges, drama, and creative art-based activities.
- Relationship and leadership skills with OTHERS through communication and collaborative games.
- DOWNTIME through resilience tools of mindfulness, focus, deep breathing, positive thinking, and gratitude journaling.
|26430||Future-ready Leaders||4-5 yrs||Jul 8 - Jul 12||Mon - Fri||9:00AM - 12:00PM||$230.00||Register Now|